Monday, June 21, 2010

TWO YEARS AGO!

A little guy came in to our lives. We called him Oscar Robert after our grandparents. He didn't do much. He just kind of laid there, ate, pooped and burped. He cried quite a bit. We could tell he was going to be one of those overly dramatic kids. He was stubborn, eating only on his terms. But he is the the cutest little version of Jen and I in the world and we can't imagine a day without him. Everything is so much more interesting with him around. He now walks and talks and even dances a little jig for us.  He loves Yo Gabba Gabba, Glee and the Kooks.  He will eat beats like they are candy but won't eat mac and cheese.  He asks a million questions and tries to take apart everything to see how it works.  He has a head of hair that I am jealous of and a huge gap between his two front teeth.  We absolutely adore the little fella and I am genuinely amazed by him every day.
Happy Birthday Oscar and thanks!!!!

No comments: