Sunday, May 5, 2013

Little girl

It has been awhile but I just got a new phone and thought I would try this out.   What better way to do that than to talk about our little girl.   She is walking now.   A few steps here and there at first, and now she is walking all over the place and picking things up while she is walking.   She is pretty proud of herself and demands applause and praise after every big series of steps.   She is growing too quickly.  Slow down little girl!

On another subject.   We have been drinking a little wine after the kiddos are put to bed.   The other night, a Saturday night, it had been a particularly stressful day.   So I was opening a bottle of wine.   I cut the foil off the bottle.   Then I put the corkscrew on the bottle and could not get it to work.   It just would not go into the cork.   So I lifted it up to see what was the problem and realized that there was already a cork in the corkscrew.   My first thought was, "wow, I did not even realize I got the cork out. I am good! "  I then noticed there was still a cork in the bottle.  "Wow, two corks in one bottle!"  I thought.  So, I learned that on the third bottle of wine, my cognitive reasoning is severely impaired. 

No comments: