Wednesday, November 26, 2008

November...nothing cute except the kid.

It has been over a month since we last put anything up on this site. We have both been pretty busy, Jen with a 5 month old and work, and me with work. She really got the raw end of that deal. Oz has been doing great, growing faster than we realized. He is sitting up more, rolling over, playing with toys, screaming for no reason and flirting with ladies. He is still adorable and so, of course, there are still many pictures of the little guy. I am still waiting to get an SLR camera, but in the meantime, Jen is becoming pretty adept at the Canon SD1100 and she is responsible for most of the pics these days.

The boy is looking like a little kid now and that just blows my mind. He has gone from a little bundle that was always wrapped up to wearing jeans, sweaters and other real clothes. He still poops his pants and spits up, but really, give me enough to drink and I'll do the same. He enjoys Pilate's with his mom in the morning and he has started to take naps, which gives Jen a few scattered moments of silence and rest. At night, the little tyke is mine before bed, I get to feed him and we watch Justice League Unlimited on Boom, shortly after, he drifts off to a light sleep an I put him to bed. I really can't imagine a better end to a day.



No comments: