Monday, December 22, 2008

Brainwashing!

Our poor kid. He has no chance. He has already been brainwashed by the consumer marketing gods. Our kid will stop everything or anything he is doing, turn and twist his body, contort and roll when he hears a certain commercial jingle pop up on the TV. I can't say that this is a horrible thing, as I mentioned, he will stop doing anything, this includes crying and throwing a fit. So the jingle has it's merits. The song of the day is the $5 footlong subway commercial. It has to be the one with the hula girls, he doesn't like the one with the construction workers. He is quite unhappy when that one comes on, it is kind of like a tease. This is a shame as Subway has pretty much focused on those recently and the original isn't played nearly as much. Thankfully, we used our new DVR and recorded his favorite version. I tried to capture the event on video but I don't think I did too good a job, the DVR was locking up and this only angered the boy more. I know he only likes the music, it is quite catchy, so if you are bored, enjoy.

No comments: