To say it has been awhile since we posted is an understatement. I believe we haven't put anything up for over a month. While friends update weekly and some daily, we can't find the time to post a few pics or mention how the kiddo is doing. So I hope to change that and post at least once a week. I guess I need to get a new laptop and pass this old one on to Jen so she can post. I spend most of my time glued to it so that makes it somewhat difficult for her to post. She is much more interesting than I am and her time is spent with the little bugger so she would probably be the better choice for posting.
So a quick update is in order. Oz is growing, moving, rolling and making an assortment of noises. He loves to watch the world around him and can't tear his eyes away from his daddy playing soccer. He is eating real food now. Well, baby food. I am the designated taster. The fruit actually tastes pretty good, but the meals taste terrible. I had a vegetable, turkey and barley meal that reminded me of some vomit I once spit up after a reasonably long day or two of drinking. I would compare it to burning ones tongue then having to eat a bland meat pudding. The texture was horrible, somewhat like eating paste but without the pleasant taste. I can see why Oz was not a fan. He likes pizza, chicken and chocolate frosting. He has started to trust us and no longer thinks we are trying to poison him when we give him a taste. The other thing he is doing, which is absolutely adorable, is clapping and "addressing his constituents". The clapping is great, and all we have to do is say "yeah Oz" and he starts to clap. When he speaks to his people, which are imaginary, he stands on our lap and waves his arms like a proper statesman. I feel that he is really trying to sell us on the stimulus package. Though when I imagine what he is saying, he always has an accent, usually Spanish, as he speaks to his "peeples".
I have included pictures, as that is what people really want to see. My thoughts are just a slight annoyance as you scroll down to find the slideshow. ENJOY!
No comments:
Post a Comment