What is with this freakin' heat!? I mean come on! I think I just saw a duck spontaneously combust on the pond. It just exploded, the gas inside it expanded due to heat and BOOM! Plus, the kid doesn't like the pool right now. I am sure he will grow in to loving the pool. I did. But with this heat, really you can't just throw your kid outside and let them fend for themselves, they would get all toasty, like our lawn. I just want some reasonable weather. It seems like it went from cold as hell to hot as hell. I know, is hell both hot and cold? Is that even possible? Detroit.
Man I am feeling old. I am sore after soccer for days, my hair is fighting a losing battle with my scalp. My stomach, which used to be able to handle extreme bouts of alcohol followed by hot dogs from very questionable vendors and burritos that were not quite as big as my head but certainly close. Now if I look at a anything with a cooked onion after a couple beers I can expect a few more trips, hurried trips, to the bathroom that evening. I don't even want to stay out until 3 anymore. I think that is crazy. If I stay out until 3 the kid will still be up at 7 and I will not be a happy camper.
The kid, don't even get me started. I can't stand not seeing that little guy. He is just the best little thing to ever happen to the world. I am not kidding. I am sure the rest of the world moves on while we are sleeping but once we wake up he is our world and it is a great little planet we live on and i am happy to be part of it> okay something has happened< my capslock is on but not working right< none of my keys are working right> ahhhhhhhhh!
1 comment:
I hear ya, on all counts. I keep getting heartburn after eating dinner, if I don't get 7 hours or more of sleep, I'm a grouch, and I can no longer drink more than two beers after 6:00pm, or I will have to pee all night.
But the kids are great...I just wish I could be a parent without the kids having to watch me turn into an old man simultaneously...
Post a Comment