Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chilling with Viv

I don't think Jen thought this day would ever get here, but we welcomed Vivian Jane Sahm to the world this morning.  Oscar is now a big brother and I know that he will excel at his duties.  I will have to compile a list of what a big brother is responsible for so that Oz can have that handy throughout his life.  I know my life has changed so much in the last seven years. Jen, Oz and now Viv.  I could not ask for a better family and I can't wait for all of the everything that is coming our way.
By the way, how awesome is it that I can post this from my phone?


2 comments:

jdreicer said...

Tony, Jen, Oz and Vivian are blessed to have you. The love, commitment and time you give to all of the above is obviuos and I know you enjoy it. You have your priorites "right on". All are blessed!!!

side of fries said...

She's beautiful! Vivian is (was?) on our short list of names! A pretty baby with a pretty name. Life is good! Much love!