Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Baby Come Out!


We are desperately awaiting the arrival of baby Sahm. Jen could pop any day now and the waiting is killing us. Well, actually, Jen just wants the kid out so that the battle for favorite aunt can begin. Jen's sisters, Jane and Mel are in constant competition to prove who is the better aunt. The contest has been fierce with Mel going so far as to get ultrasounds and Jane, well, Jane can drive and she doesn't hesitate to bring that up when the issue of babysitting comes around. I don't have a preference right now, though I do have a sister of my own who might want to join the fight. Debi has two kids of her own and they keep her pretty busy. Really we can't wait to see what this little Tony and Jen combo will look like but I am also a little concerned that I haven't installed the car seat yet. Personally, the last minute is one of my favorite minutes and I look forward to installing the car seat during that time.

No comments: