This is new!

I thought this would be a nice thing to do since I have so many friends that tend to keep us updated on their lives via their blogs. So as a little precursor to our first child, I thought I would start one myself and see if I had the fortitude to keep it updated and the creativity to keep it interesting. I will get Jen to update as well and as she is the more humorous of our current duo, her posts will be probably be much more entertaining. In the meantime I couldn't help but post a pic of what I am sure many people do when they are expecting their first child and have small dogs. Notice the shock and awe on my face and the look of submission on Cosmo, as he realizes that he has once again been substituted for the future baby Sahm. He is such a good sport!
1 comment:
Oz is amazing. Enjoy every moment, good and bad. Time passes so quickly. You are wonderful people and have created such a gift to the world!!!
Post a Comment