Monday, July 21, 2008

Oz "weighs in"

Today Oz had his second weight check at the pediatrician. Seeing as how last time he had only gained 2 oz. in 10 days and Tony couldn't be there, I took my sister Jane. (Last time after finding out that I had been creating a manorexic male baby model I nearly had a well deserved breakdown, so I decided that I would need back-up if my sweet little adorable man was still underweight) Luckily that was unnecessary as this little man had gained 12 oz. in 7 days. He's a bit of an extremist. Anyone lucky enough to have spent any time with me knows that is a trait he comes by honestly. Although he still has the longest and skinniest arms ever. Of course anyone vaguely familiar with his daddy knows that comes to him honestly as well.

1 comment:

Grandma Kate said...

WooHoo Oscar! I am so proud. I can't wait to see Oz as I think I am now home for a while. Love you all...

Grandma Kate