Wednesday, August 27, 2008

SERIOUSLY

Seriously! I can't believe how fast our little bugger is growing. Seriously, how freakin' cute is he! I know, I might be over using the exclamation point and the word "seriously" but SERIOUSLY! I know you are thinking to yourself, "self, I bet that kid is so adorable that he makes kittens cry and puppies weep!" But enough about how cute Oz is and on to how amazing he is. I know our kid is a genius. You can argue all you like that he barely recognizes colors and can't even walk yet, but the kid is a certified genius. I certified him yesterday, I asked him some basic questions that you would ask of any genius:
  1. Name all of the elements and place them in order by atomic weight?
  2. Can you provide a viable renewable energy source?
  3. What is the cure for baldness (especially important as I would like to keep my hair)?
  4. Did you poop?
He answered all of the questions brilliantly. Of course, I didn't understand the answers, except for the poop one, but I am certain that is due more to my ignorance rather than Oz. I just can't comprehend on his level yet, maybe ever.

In all seriousness, Oz has been growing by leaps and bounds. He now follows us around the room and smiles when he recognizes us. He knows when he is in a strangers arms, and he screams "Stranger Danger" in his own high pitched way. I really can't believe how amazing it is to be working and see him make eye contact and get that big baby grin on his face. I have never smiled so much and so hard in my life, he just makes us so happy. He is the coolest little bugger on the planet. At least that is my opinion and I believe Jen shares my views.

No comments: