Halloween, well, we didn't exactly buy him a costume. Jen had a great idea and put his Superman shirt on underneath a collared shirt. We tried to get him to wear the glasses but he was not a big fan. So he went as Clark Kent. We went over to my parents where he received a giant coloring book and some crayons. I ate all of his candy. Later on, Kath, Stan, Mel and Tony came over to hang out and Oz loved that. We didn't go trick or treating, Oz was just getting over a nasty ear infection and lord knows what else, so we stayed in and enjoyed the costumes. Oz had his biggest treat when someone dressed a Brobee came to the door. Oz was so excited the little kid didn't know what to do. But all Oz saw was a superstar and he wanted to hug him. What can I say, he loves Yo Gabba Gabba. Especially the Jack Black episode, he is mesmerized by the bearded man.
Oz is better now and he is doing great. He is walking like crazy, saying things we don't understand and adorable. I can't imagine what I would do without Oz and Jen. I am pretty sure it would be pretty boring.
Obligatory slide show of the kiddo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment